I've been blogging for about a year now and just got tagged! Twice! On the same day! I feel so special. But this is kinda hard. Brooke and Ashli both got me so I'll start with 7 now and do 7 more on the next post. Enjoy!
1. I DO NOT like to clean. This may not come as a shock to most of you. But I believe it is an important part of who I am, so I thought that I just had to share it. My mom was a clean freak and always cleaned up after me, so my theory is that I never learned how to. My poor kids have no chance in this area as well. I really try but we all know it's about the role-model . Just prayin' they make enough money for a housekeeper!
2. I absolutely worship reality t.v. Don't know really know what I did with myself before it. It all started with Big Brother 1 in September '00 and I've been hooked ever since.
3. My husband and I are complete opposites. No really. I like to plan;he plans nothing. I like 3 square meals; he eats random meals throughout the day and night. I discipline; he doesn't. I'm a freak about time; his sense of time is whacked out. The list goes on and on. Pop culture tries to tell you that the old adage "opposites attract" is for the birds and that couples need to be more alike than not, blah blah. I'm here to tell you how untrue that is for us! So there!
4. I hate dining al fresca. I swear food tastes different outside. And different being worse.
5. I loathe flies. I am more freaked out by them than bees, wasps etc. Ever since the movie "The Fly" I have been forever changed. This is the main reason I hate eating outside (see above).
6. My husband does 75% of my clothes shopping for me. And no, it's not cause he has to pick out what is proper for me. He likes it and is quite good at it. Most people think that is strange, but it's kinda like Christmas several times a year!
7. I have never broken a bone and have only been in the hospital 2 times for 2 births! I like to think it's because of my incredible coordination (and good luck, of course).
More to follow...