Monday, November 05, 2007

she didn't have it for 6 years

I'm talking about STREP THROAT!!!! She's had it 2 times in one month. Ok, fine, I didn't quite finish ALL the antibiotics last time, but my God. 10 days...2 times a day... that shit is tough. No, but really the PA said it probably wasn't because of that. SO THERE!! All you haters.


I'm back to washing my hands like a mad woman. Not letting Grace breath near Sydney. It makes me nervous. I don't want the little bi-polar lady to get it. She would NOT be a good patient. Just a feeling.


Anyone wanna babysit tomorrow? C'mon, she's cute...and she wears her headbands like this? How could you say no to that?!?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like an ad for "Sweatin' to the Oldies"! Where is Richard Simmons...."Lift that leg higher, come on you can do it, put that bag of chips down"!
JK you know I love that sweet baby. And it sucks about Grace, sick kids make for some looooong days.

ashli said...

So lovin the headband! And poor Grace, at least she had a quick rebound!

The Mossmans said...

Strep sucks and that's all I have to say!