Wednesday, July 05, 2006

the bain of my existence



My life is fairly boring right now so I really have nothing interesting to say... 4th of July would have been awesome if it hadn't rained so I only have 2 pictures from the pool (which Blogger refuses to upload! wooo!!) It was definately the strangest 4th I've ever celebrated...dinner with the hens, cocks (minus Wade) and chicks was fun, too bad no one took pictures of the 2 tables of people that we brought to that poor unsuspecting restaurant. The kids were GREAT! Seeing that they had already been swimming for a couple of hours and then were forced to get out of the pool, they were all on their best behavior and ate really well too! Fireworks: darn it, missed 'em again! Someone asked Grace today if she saw the fireworks last night and I heard her say, "ours were cancelled!" The little girl looked at me like, "huh", and I started laughing hysterically. I feel pretty confident that she won't be in therapy later in life because her mom wouldn't let her watch fireworks as a kid. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'm doing something to her that is therapy-worthy, but, lord, not that!

1 comment:

ashli said...

poor poor grace!
jk, but you really have to take her next year, no excuses!