Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just so long as Grace doesn't teach her to be a smart ass

I figured you people were having some Sydney withdrawls, so I am here to present to you the many unique qualities of my child (I am well aware that most of you are now rolling your eyes). I really just can't control myself. Not to mention lil miss Grace is going through some very terrible behavior issues at this time, so I think I'll still to lil miss thang for the time being. So here she is in all her glory:


Here she is placing beads on the little pegboard:


Here she is reading her book while lounging on the floor chair:




Here's a video of her using a fork:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Here is a video of her coloring:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Here is a video of her continuing to piss her mom off:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


All this and STILL no walking!!!

5 comments:

brooke said...

Way to go Sydney. I'm real proud of you not saying mommy. You teach her!

The Mossmans said...

I love how she can turn coloring into a performance. :) She's is so cute...we love you sydney!

Anonymous said...

Hey- we'll take all the baby video you can dish out- because this stage is so nice, everything is so new and fun for them. Except when they get frustrated- ugh! but I didn't know that Grace has been giving you hell- Charlie is developing behaviors that I'm not sure how to deal with- really mouthy and she does! not! listen!! _Camille

ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brooke said...

Hey! Oliver is Mouthy! And doesn't listen either! Fun!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ginny, Happy Birthday to you!