Tuesday, August 29, 2006

annoyed beyond belief

I'm tired of my previous post about the 90's. I have 5 pictures of Stella to post that show how big and cute she is getting. BUT I CAN'T FIND THE THINGY THAT CONNECTS THE CAMERA TO THE COMPUTER. This is the kind of thing that drives me absolutely batshit. I'm one of those people that sees this "thingy" and says, "I sure would hate for this to get chewed up by the dogs or the baby, I'll just put it 'here'.

Except I can only remember where 'here' is about half of the time. I know this only lends itself to my complete and utter disorganization. And it pisses me off.

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering how anyone could be this disorganized when one has a housekeeper. Believe it or not, this really only adds to the disorganization problem (I know, cry me a river!). But really, sometimes I'll put the "thingy" in a specific spot only to find it months later piled with a bunch of other "thingy's" and I'll think to myself, "self, there is no way you put that thingy with all those other thingy's right there." But really, I know this problem is mainly mine and I'll continue to work at it, day in and day out, probably for the rest of my life.

So, I'm off to continue my mad quest! Hopefully new pictures will follow!

1 comment:

brooke said...

I am patiently waiting for you to find your thingy. :)