Snakes on a baby
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
I mean please, Snakes On A Plane. And people are excited to see this. It sounds absolutely ridiculous to me. Wade and I are not huge moviegoers, but, seriously, if we were, we would be super pissed. Here are the choices:
- TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY- 'nuf said. This movie sounds so ridiculously horrible, you couldn't pay me to see it.
- STEP UP- seriously, who sees this kind of movie?
- MATERIAL GIRLS- gag me, Haylie and Hilarie Duff! Looks and sounds horrendous.
- BARNYARD: THE ORIGINAL PARTY ANIMALS- reviews are even bad on this kid flick.
- THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3: TOKYO DRIFT- I loathe these kinds of movies and especially sequels...uggg!
- MIAMI VICE - I also loathe shitty remakes. I'm sure this will also be bad.
The only movie that looks halfway decent is The Illusionist, but that's because it has my boy Ed Norton.
Tomorrow is my 7 year anniversary. Congratulations to me! Somedays I don't know how Wade and I can stand each other, but I can say that the word divorce is not even in my vocabulary. Marriage is damn hard, but committment and compromise is the key to our success!
I love you Wade, Happy Anniversary.