5. When I am getting her ready for bed, she "helps" me put the lotion on her by using her hands to rub it into her chest. So cute.
4. The minute I put her in the bath she shivers. Everytime.
3. When I'm cleaning off her face and hands in the highchair she proceeds to stuff any little morsel left on the tray like it is her last meal. Again, everytime.
2. If Grace happens to cry, she laughs.
1. She crawls over to the dog toy, pushes it to make it quack, and when she's got peanut's attention, throws it for her.
I was going to do something like this around her birthday, but I was so worried that she would stop doing one of these things and then I would forget it. I'll be doing one for Grace soon.
C'mon ladies, it's your turn. Let's hear your fave things about 'em.